If you have ever had dreams of scaling your business quickly then this episode is for you.
In 10 years our guest and his partners have grown their business to well beyond the $20 million mark.
And that’s just one of the many reason why I am excited to connect you with rock star entrepreneur Jeffrey Zurofsky.
Here’s a brief backstory on Jeffrey.
Jeffery Zurofsky has followed his passion for entrepreneurship and the culinary arts throughout his career creating the perfect blend as President and CEO of ’wichcraft.
In 2003, Jeffrey partnered with chefs Tom Colicchio and Sisha Ortúzar to co-found ’wichcraft as a sandwich shop where the ingredients and cooking techniques are rooted in fine dining but served in a casual and welcoming environment. Since then Jeffrey has overseen all aspects of the business ’wichcraft, spearheading its expansion to fifteen stores including locations in San Francisco and Las Vegas and employing over four-hundred team members.
More recently, the original partnership opened Riverpark, a fine dining restaurant that was recently awarded 2-stars by the New York Times, as well as the innovative Riverpark Farm, New York’s most urban farm, located adjacent to the restaurant..
Connect with Jeffrey through:
In This Episode:
- The top 5 things to scale your business
- The path to financial ___________
- 4 Questions to ask in evaluating a decision
- What is more important? Profitability or scalability?
- How to get good people on board
- How culture affects your business
- Why questions are important in building your biz
- What entrepreneurs do NOT want to hear
- And lots more
Jeffrey’s reading recommendation for taking your business to the next level is:
- Don’t Throw It Away! by Vivian Abell
- The Mind of a Strategist by Kenichi Ohmae
- Let My People Go Surfing by Yvon Chouinard
Jeffrey’s tool/technology recommended for growing your business and income is:
Jeffrey’s favorite quote for fellow Entrepreneurs:
A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right…
— Thomas Paine
[button target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#42bcfb” size=”3″ radius=”5″ icon=”icon: file-text” link=”http://transcripts.theentrepreneursradioshow.com/101-jeffrey-zurofsky/”]Download PDF[/button]