Today I am going to introduce you to Tom Hunt.
In this episode we talk about a wide range topics as Tom has traveled on his journey of being an entrepreneur. One of the many things I like about Tom is his willingness to take constant action. You’ll see what I mean when we segue into our conversation.
In This Episode:
- Selling leggings
- Tom escapes the corporate world
- How his business model resembles Uber
- The many aspects of outsourcing
- Establishing protocols and best practices
- How Magic Jack can work miracles
- Why The Philippines are tops for outsourcing
Tom Hunt is a TEDx Speaker, Dragon’s Den Failure And Founder of Virtual Valley a platform that connects Entrepreneurs and Rockstar Virtual Assistants with the mission of giving Entrepreneurs back 1 million hours of their time by 2018.
Connect with Tom:
Tom’s Favorite Book or Program:
- The Millionaire Fast Lane by M.J.Demarco
Tom’s Favorite Tool or Technology:
Tom’s Favorite Quote:
Please stop following the map. We reward those who draw maps, not follow them