Today I am going to introduce you to Josh Ledgard.
He is the co-founder of KickoffLabs — a tool that helps you grow your list through virality.
In this interview Josh shares a lot of the elements of that have put him on the path to owning and operating a very profitable business that’s nearing the million dollar mark in a relatively short period of time.
As always we dive into the elements that have made him successful as well as useful lessons that you can apply to your own business.
In This Episode:
- Escaping the corporate world
- A landing page contest is launched
- The winning idea is pitched to business people
- A unique tool for obtaining emails is born
- It offers a Viral Boost
- Including mechanics
- The pitfalls of incentives
- Seasonal customers build revenue
- Large customers build stability
Josh cut his teeth in product development at Microsoft, was the VP of product development at a successful funded startup, and most recently bootstrapped KickoffLabs into a 1M ARR business. Outside of work he spends time with his family and plays competitive adult baseball.
Connect with Josh:
- josh -AT- kickofflabs.com
Josh’s Favorite Book or Program:
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Timothy Ferriss
Josh’s Favorite Tool or Technology:
Josh’s Favorite Quote:
“If it’s worth doing it’s worth doing well and if it’s not make a point of saying no”