I’m super excited to introduce you to Brian Clark.
Brian has built several businesses and in this interview we go deep on the topic of how he’s built his current business is generating $12 million in revenue annually.
We discuss a wide range of topics related to the elements that helped him grow his business.
The importance of building a following. How surveys can lead you in the wrong direction The importance importance of getting your team on the same page. The turning point that helped reach his current levels of success.
His secret to success which makes selling your products or services much easier. And lots more.
In This Episode:
- Getting a jump on an industry
- How writing lead to building his first businesses
- Figuring out a better way to monetize what he was doing
- Building a following
- 12 million in annual revenue from building a following
- Consolidating multiple businesses into one
- Developing products based actual feedback rather than ________
- Using surveys can be missing leading
- Finding a way to cut through the noise
- Your following may not tell you what to offer although they will _______
- The secret to success
- What it takes to become EXTREMELY successful
- Turning your unusual personality into a benefit
- What got you to this level will not get you to the next level
- What you should be super careful about and be on the look out for as an entrepreneur
- Taking tech out of your way
- Creating content to grow your biz
- Distributing your content
- Getting down to the real work
- Discussing the bottle neck in business
- Being obsessed with getting things done
Brian Clark is a serial entrepreneur based in Boulder, Colorado. He’s the founder and CEO of Rainmaker Digital, the company behind Copyblogger, StudioPress, Rainmaker FM, and the Rainmaker Platform.
Connect with Brian:
Brian’s Favorite Book or Program:
Brian’s Favorite Tool or Technology:
Brian’s Favorite Quote:
It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. — Albert Einstein