I’m super excited to introduce you to Brian Clark.
Brian has built several businesses and in this interview we go deep on the topic of how he’s built his current business is generating $12 million in revenue annually.
We discuss a wide range of topics related to the elements that helped him grow his business.
The importance of building a following. How surveys can lead you in the wrong direction The importance importance of getting your team on the same page. The turning point that helped reach his current levels of success.
His secret to success which makes selling your products or services much easier. And lots more.
In This Episode:
- Resisting the corporate mindset
- Replacing yourself
- Brian’s turning point
- Saying “No” often
- Consolidating his efforts
- Partnering with experts in each niche
- Getting everyone on the same page
- Focusing what the employees get done rather than ________
- The importance of building an audience
- Creating trust
- The path to success
- Finding support for your efforts
- Making a bold move
- Everyone thinks your crazy until your efforts start paying off
Brian Clark is a serial entrepreneur based in Boulder, Colorado. He’s the founder and CEO of Rainmaker Digital, the company behind Copyblogger, StudioPress, Rainmaker FM, and the Rainmaker Platform.
Connect With Brian:
Brian’s Favorite Book or Program:
Brian’s Favorite Tool or Technology:
Brian’s Favorite Quote:
It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. — Albert Einstein