Today I am excited about introducing you to Karl Staib.
Karl specializes in Conversion Rate Optimization (aka CRO).
In this episode we talk about understanding the micro versus the macro. How to spend less on your ads.
Why you should interview your customer. Setting up KPI’s for growth. Tracking so that you can understand what’s not working.
And lots more so be sure and bring something to take notes if at all possible.
In This Episode:
- Why you need to pivot
- Focusing on _____ ______ for growth
- Spending less $$ on Ads
- Micro vs Macro
- Tracking what’s working and what’s not
- Setting up KPI’s
- Increasing opt ins by 60%
- Tracking your prospects to the sales conversion
- Understanding your target
- Creating a great customer experience
- Why you should interview your customers
- Tracking your customer satisfaction rating
- Why a 3rd party should do your satisfaction ratings
- Understanding your avatar
- Market to message match
Karl Staib, the founder of Domino Connection, helps his clients create a better User and Customer Experience for purpose driven companies that helps them crunch the data and make smarter business decisions.
Connect with Karl:
Karl’s Favorite Book or Program:
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim, Renée Mauborgne
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World by Gary Vaynerchuk
Karl’s Favorite Tool or Technology:
Karl’s Favorite Quote:
“We need feedback to improve” — Bill Gates