Today I am going to introduce you to Brandi Kamenar.
In this episode we’re going to talk about presenting your brand. Why you need congruence throughout your brand from the prospects perspective to increase sales and revenue.
Getting your clients and prospects to know, love, and trust you along with Brandi’s three-step process for achieving these things within your brand.
In This Episode:
- Learning to present a brand
- Getting started with the family biz
- Monetizing your success
- The 3 phase process
- Aligning your vision with how your prospects see you
- Making sure that your prospects’ experience with you is congruent with your promise/offer
- How to put something in place that is authentic
- Getting your clients to love and trust you
- Never trust a skinny chef 🙂
- Why most business owners can’t see their weaknesses
- The frame work for consistency
- Your audience is watching
- Breaking trust
Brandi Kamenar (www.brandikamenar.com) is an award-winning Personal Branding Agent and the founder of Brandi Kamenar Beverly Hills. She comes to the table bringing award-winning branding, management and strategic business development services — all of which she has successfully executed for a large number of clients. Some of the more recent clients she’s worked with include Golden Globe nominated actor Daniel Benzali; Rachel Frederickson, Winner of The Biggest Loser Season 15; celebrity fitness trainer Michael George; and founder of The Farm of Beverly Hills, Fran Berger, among many others. She’s also earned a number of awards, including the Los Angeles Business Journals 2013 Women Making a Difference Award, winner of 2011 Business Leader Magazine Woman Extraordinaire, as well as a handful of others.
Connect with Brandi:
Brandi’s Favorite Book or Program:
— No books. She likes using news sites to stay on top of current trends
Brandi’s Favorite Tool or Technology:
Brandi’s Favorite Quote:
“Be so good that they can’t ignore you.” — Steve Martin
“If it’s not a hell yeah then you should not do it.”