40 – Branding your business for success
Have you built a brand…
Are you able to inspire people through your business?
In this episode I’ll introduce you to movie star (and rock-star entrepreneur) Forbes Riley.
Forbes is a national fitness hall of fame inductee 2010. She is an award-winning TV host, author, a highly sought-after spokesperson.
Forbes is a highly sought after motivational keynote speaker and life coach to celebrities and CEOs.
Forbes is one of today’s most accomplished entrepreneurs. She has helped millions take positive action in their own lives by sharing her passion for and unshakeable belief in the impact a healthy lifestyle can make in your life.
We go deep on the topic of business, health and lots more. She is brilliant, full of energy and LOTS OF FUN. I had a blast interviewing her. I know you will enjoy her spirit and wisdom as she shares great advice for growing your business.
Connect with Forbes through:
In this episode:
- Discover the secret to success that grow your business
- What your biggest problem is as an entrepreneurs today
- How to build your brand
- How to figure out what “REALLY” makes you happy
- The impact of a healthy lifestyle can make in your life and your business
Show Notes: (The resources mentioned in the show)
Forbes’s reading recommendation for taking your business to the next level is:
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
Forbes’s tool/technology recommended for growing your business and income is:
Forbes’s favorite quote for fellow Entrepreneurs:
- “You only live life once but if you do it right once is enough.” by Unknown
- “How you do something is how you do everything.” by Forbes Riley