I’m excited to connect you with rock star entrepreneur Shep Hyken.
In this episode we go deep on the topic of creating a great customer experience to grow your biz. This is one of least expensive and most effective ways to grow your income.
As always lots of great advice for taking your biz to the next level and beyond.
Here’s a brief background on Shep.
Shep Hyken, CSP, CPAE is a customer service expert, professional speaker and bestselling author who works with companies and organizations who want to build loyal relationships with their customers and employees. His articles have been read in hundreds of publications, and he is the author of Moments of Magic, The Loyal Customer and the Wall Street Journal and USA Todaybestsellers, The Cult of the Customer and The Amazement Revolution, which was also recognized as a New York Times bestseller. He is also the creator of The Customer Focus program which helps clients develop a customer service culture and loyalty mindset.
On August 4, 2008, Shep Hyken was inducted into the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame at the 2008 National Speakers Association Convention in New York City. Up to 5 people a year are admitted into the CPAE Shep received this prestigious acknowledgement on his 25th anniversary of being in the speaking business. CPAE or Council of Peers Award for Excellence, is the National Speakers Association’s Speaker Hall of Fame award for lifetime achievement in the area platform/speaking excellence. CSP is the international designation for Certified Speaking Professionals and is awarded to individuals for certain achievements and education in the speaking profession.
Connect with Shep through:
In This Episode:
- How to build loyal relationships with your customers
- Why focus on customer service, customer loyalty & customer relations
- Common mistakes to avoid with customer service
- How to train your people to deliver the best customer service
- How to keep your business on top
- The misconceptions of culture change
- Why great companies stay on top
- The ‘magic’ of a call and a ________ _____ ________
- Why you need to be _________ in your business
- Customer-focused versus Employee-focused
- Transaction versus Interaction
- How to engineer the customer experience
Shep’s reading recommendation for taking your business to the next level is:
- Moments of Truth by Jan Carlzon
- The Experience Economy by Joseph Pine II and James H. Gilmore
- Any books by Tom Peters and Seth Godin
Shep’s tool/technology recommended for growing your business and income is:
Shep’s favorite quote for fellow Entrepreneurs:
“If you help enough people get what they want, you’ll get what you want.” by Zig Ziglar.
[button target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#42bcfb” size=”3″ radius=”5″ icon=”icon: file-text” link=”http://transcripts.theentrepreneursradioshow.com/96-shep-hyken/”]Download PDF[/button]